If you decide that you want to remove any portion of your personal information from our database because of a change in the policy, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information that we collect and track
We collect and retain two kinds of information about site visitors:
The information that we gather may include your name, title and address, telephone number, email address, birth date as well as other elements of personal information.
We do not gather or store credit card information, but rather use our secure payment gateway to do so.
- personal information that individual visitors provide when interacting on the site, or voluntarily provide on certain other occasions (such as via forms or in emails)
- tracking data, which is automatically collected from every site visitor and recorded on our log files
the tracking data we record includes, without limitation, information regarding the number and frequency of visits to the site, the items you viewed and/or purchased, the websites that you access before and after you visit the site, the software used to access the site, and your IP address and internet service provider related information. the tracking data we record may include the location of your computer.
How we use your information
- The information that we collect and that you provide to us is used to process your order, including, without limitation, to respond to your requests or correspondence. We may also use the information to contact you about the site or to request your input regarding ways in which we might improve the site.
- We may also use your information to inform you about our activities, promotions, products, services and events in which we think you may be interested. (you can always choose to unsubscribe to this option)
- The information may also be analyzed in order to enhance features and functions on the site.
- we will not disclose any personal information to third parties, except
- to parties who perform a service for us, such as sending you mail/deliveries or email, web hosting, credit card processing and other similar services
- when we believe that such disclosure is required by law
- to protect the rights, property, security or safety of russhmodeonline.com, site users or the public
- In addition, we may disclose information to certain third parties if you have requested or authorized the disclosure of such information.
- All such information provided to third parties is limited to the information needed to perform their functions. We seek to limit third-party use of information; however, we are not responsible for such third-party use of information that is not in compliance with this policy.
- We may make certain information, including, without limitation, your name address and email address, available to its affiliates and related companies.
- Our affiliates and related companies may contact you directly regarding certain promotions. this information is never sold, and if you would like to opt out of having Russh Mode share your name, title address and email address with its affiliates and related companies, please contact our customer care.
- We may use certain tracking data. tracking data information may be used for a variety of purposes, including but without limitation, to compile statistical, demographic or aggregated information about visitors to the site generally, or for load balancing metrics and also may be used to create reports on user demographics and the traffic patterns of the site. The reports that are generated from tracking data are used for a variety of purposes, including, for example, to improve the site and our services.
- From time to time, we may email users of the site information regarding marketing events or other developments.
- We may also email users on occasion regarding the site. Such emails may be sent to users of the site even if they have not requested to receive any communication from us.
Links to third-party sites
- The site may contain links to websites owned and operated by other parties. We are not responsible for and have no control over the privacy policies of those sites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those sites prior to providing them with any information.
Compliance with laws
- We reserve the right to disclose any information to comply with any law, regulation, decree, judgment, order, subpoena or any other governmental order (“order”) without any obligation to contest or verify the accuracy of such order.
Confidentiality and security
- we limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
Protecting your information
- Russh Mode does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;